This website's cookies are used to personalize content and advertisements, provide social networking features, and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social networking, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services. You accept our cookies if you continue to use our website.
- About cookies
Our website uses a technology called "cookie" in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its correct functioning.
Definition of Cookie
A "cookie" is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user's terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website's server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about the user's preferences and remembering it, and generally facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalising its content.
Cookies can be classified on the basis of different parameters:
1. - Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's terminal.
3. - Purpose: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, and third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analysing user interaction with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies that require consent used on our website are:
This cookie is set by Facebook to show ads on Facebook or a Facebook ad-driven digital platform after visiting the website.
Installed by Google to distinguish users.
Used by Google DoubleClick to store information about how you use the website in order to present you with relevant ads according to your user profile.
1 year and 24 days
Set by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytical report of website performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their source and the pages they visit anonymously.
installed by Google Analytics, is used to distinguish users and assign them a randomly generated unique identifier and provides information about how users interact with the website, such as which pages they visit, how long they spend on the site and how they arrived at the website.
Provided by Google Tag Manager to experience the advertising efficiency of websites using its services.
installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
Withdrawal of consent
How to disable cookies in the main browsers?
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Last updated: 23 June 2023