- Cancellation policyCancellation conditions
All bookings made on this website htophotels.com have free cancellation up to 48 hours before the date of arrival.
Any reservation cancelled 2 days or less before the arrival date will be charged for 1 night's stay. (On the understanding that the day starts at 00:01 midnight).
In case of NO SHOW, 100% of the reservation will be charged.Best Price GuaranteeHow does it work?
All users who book with htophotels.com have a period of 24 hours from the time of booking to claim a price improvement.
The external conditions offered to you must be the same as those offered directly to you, both in terms of service and method of payment.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data you provide on the website (www.htophotels.com) will be the company EVERGREEN 2000 S.L. with address in Palafolls (08389 - Barcelona), Riera d'en Jordà, s/n, and with CIF B-61333845.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
At htophotels Group we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Contact: Manage your personal data when you contact htophotels Group through the contact form. Likewise, your data will be treated with the purpose of managing your reservations and the consultations that you make to us through the channels enabled to that effect in our web page.
2. Client/Reservation Area Registration: manage your registration in the Client Area, as well as other additional data that may be generated in order to manage the requests you register through the Client Area, and in summary of your relationship with us. By registering in the Client Area or by making a reservation and, through it, you will be able to: manage the data included in it and contract products and services offered byhtophotels Group and by third parties.
3. Hiring of products and services: manage the hiring of products and services, as well as subsequent data that could be derived from the relationship with htophotels Group . In the procedure of contracting will be requested, among others, data relating to the credit card, which will be communicated to the entity that manages the collection. This request will be made with the main purpose of validating the card and paying for the services required to contract the product or service.
4. Advertising of own products and services: htophotels Group will be able to make you arrive, so much through postal mail, electronic mail, SMS and other means of electronic communication, advertising so much of general character as adapted to your characteristics, related to our own services.
5. Retention of data for the sending of advertising of products and services by htophotels Group :Provided that you have authorized it, htophotels Group will process your personal data once the contractual relationship has ended and your stay in our hotels has been completed, in order to send you advertising related to our own services and establishments, both of a general nature and adapted to your characteristics.
6. Advertising of products and services of companies collaborating with htophotels Group : when we request it, your data will be treated in this case with the purpose of sending you, both by post, e-mail, SMS and other electronic communication means, advertising both general and adapted to your characteristics, related to services and products of third companies located in our establishments or belonging to the same commercial group as htophotels Group, related to the catering, hotel and tourism industry. Similarly, when you have given us your consent, htophotels Group may communicate your personal data to these companies so that they can send you advertising for their products.
7. Video Surveillance: The majority of htophotels Group hotels are equipped with video surveillance cameras to ensure the safety of both you and your employees, and
third parties. All htophotels Group establishments with such measures maintain specific signage in this regard.
Personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 30 days unless it is necessary to comply with legal obligations in each case to exercise htophotels Group's disciplinary authority or to defend the company's legitimate interests.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, deletion and the portability of your personal data by written request to ahtophotels Group: firstname.lastname@example.org, proving your identity, by means of a copy of your ID card, passport or other similar or equivalent document, indicating the right you want to exercise.
8. Other channels: we may also contact you and collect your data through other channels such as telephone, email, apps owned by htophotels Group or through social networks, in which case we will inform you about the purposes for which we will treat your data, and we will request your consent in each of these channels.
What Data Do We Process And From What Source Are They Obtained?
The data processed comes from:
Data provided by you, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose.
Data derived from the provision of the service. This category includes data on navigation through the public website or access to the Customer and Reservation Area that you provide us with indirectly and which is derived from the provision and maintenance of this activity.
Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given us your consent to be used.
Data provided or transferred (with your consent) by third party companies that provide outsourced services in HTOP's establishments (e.g. regarding telecommunication networks, internet access, excursions, etc). Depending on the service, the data processed covers the following typology:
Identifying data (e.g. name, surname, identity card, postal address, e-mail, telephone number)
Economic and operational data related to transactions carried out in lashtophotels Group (e.g. consumption data carried out in HTOP establishments).
Data on transactions of goods and services (e.g. payments for services rendered)
Business information data (e.g. interests in products or services)
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data relating to "Contact" and "Registration to the Customer Area / Reservations / My Reservations" and other communication channels at your disposal, are based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of contracted services.
Similarly, the legal basis for the treatment of your data derived from the hiring, is the execution of the contract for the provision of services or products of HTOP (according to the terms and conditions contained in the website).
The sending of advertising for your own products may be based on the legitimate interest of htophotels Group when you register in the Client Area or contract a service or make a reservation. In all other cases, as well as when the advertising is from a third party, the processing of your data will be based on the consent you have given us and which we will keep as long as you do not ask us to delete or oppose the processing of your personal data.
The enrichment of your data with external sources is based on your consent.
To Whom Are Your Data Communicated?
The data collected by htophotels Group from "Contact Us", and "Client Area Registration / My Bookings", may be communicated to companies of the htophotels Group hotel chain, when necessary for the management of your request or service.
Similarly, if you contract any of the services offered through the Client Area, your data will be communicated to the entities responsible for managing the collection. When required by law, htophotels Group may disclose your information to the competent law enforcement agencies. Under no circumstances will international transfers be made.
How Long Will We Keep Your Data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service or until you withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies their blocking. They will only be available at the request of judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent public administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this period, we will proceed to their complete deletion.
What Are Your Rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not enhtophotels Group is processing personal data concerning them.
Similarly, as provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the following rights:
Internal rulesSwimming pools
- Access to your data: you have the right to access and know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and which are processed by dehtophotels Group or even to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data: under certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations.
- To the portability of your data: under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we would cease processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claim.
You also have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means, either your own or that of third parties, and to withdraw any of your consents, without this affecting prior processing based on that consent.
Finally, please note that you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights. You can contact them through their website: www.agpd.es.
Decent dress and correct behavior are required. Anyone who does not meet these conditions can be excluded immediately.
For hygiene and cleanliness reasons, the mandatory swimwear for everyone in the establishment is a clean one or two piece bathing suit and for bathing use only.
This lycra swimsuit covers at least the part located between the upper part of the thighs and the waist and at most the part located above the knees and above the elbows. In the latter case, it will necessarily be a one-piece swimsuit.